It’s a fact: Construction worksites are dangerous. According to OSHA, one in five deaths among U.S. workers is in the …
Safety Training Solutions
General Industry ... Healthcare ... Construction ... Hospitality ... Education ... Distribution ... Manufacturing ...
Prevent Accidents: Put Safety First.
Use the right protective equipment … put safety plans and procedures into place … make sure your employees get safety training for their industry.
Did you know ...
- OSHA regulations cover more than 107 million workers today ... in ALL industries.
- 97% of OSHA citations are issued without any workers being injured or killed first.
Linda was upbeat, fun, serious, and the best instructor I have ever had in any course. She has found a way to boil all this information down to simple understandable information that will help me do my job.
10-Hour & 30-Hour OSHA Training.
Training is core to your organization’s safety and health program.
Linda Light, LLC Offers:
- 10- and 30-hour General Industry OSHA Compliance training for industries such as distribution, hospitality, education, manufacturing and healthcare.
- 10- and 30-hour Construction Industry OSHA Compliance training.
Linda Light, LLC is WBE Certified
Workplace Safety Blog
OSHA News Updates
Nov. 10, 2022 US Dept of Labor cites two contractors for demolition, asbestos hazards after mezzanine collapse at former South Boston power plant
Nov. 9, 2022 US Dept of Labor initiative seeks to protect food processing workers in Illinois, Ohio amid significantly higher injury rates
OSHA QuickTakes and More
• Subscribe to OSHA QuickTakes newsletter
• OSHA’s weekly report of fatalities, Catastrophes, and Other Events.
• Visit OSHA’s website for compliance information and more.