• There were a total of 4,493 injury-related deaths that were preventable
• Construction was the industry sector with the largest number …
Safety Training Solutions
General Industry ... Healthcare ... Construction ... Hospitality ... Education ... Distribution ... Manufacturing ...
Prevent Accidents: Put Safety First.
Use the right protective equipment … put safety plans and procedures into place … make sure your employees get safety training for their industry.
Did you know ...
- OSHA regulations cover more than 107 million workers today ... in ALL industries.
- 97% of OSHA citations are issued without any workers being injured or killed first.
Linda was upbeat, fun, serious, and the best instructor I have ever had in any course. She has found a way to boil all this information down to simple understandable information that will help me do my job.
10-Hour & 30-Hour OSHA Training.
Training is core to your organization’s safety and health program.
Linda Light, LLC Offers:
- 10- and 30-hour General Industry OSHA Compliance training for industries such as distribution, hospitality, education, manufacturing and healthcare.
- 10- and 30-hour Construction Industry OSHA Compliance training.
Linda Light, LLC is WBE Certified
Workplace Safety Blog
OSHA News Updates
COVID-19 Quick Videos & Resources
July 29, 2020. US Dept of Labor Issues Revised Rule Concerning OSHA Access to Employee Medical Records
Subscribe to OSHA QuickTakes newsletter